It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:24 am Advanced search

dog urine

Discussions related to urine drug testing.

dog urine

Postby Stad S. Qoe » Sun May 24, 2009 6:10 pm

These stupid drug tests!

i failed my 3rd drug test of this year trying to get another job. i was canned earlier this year after testing positive for thc, and i even drank some herbal tea along with taking niacin. it did not work.... when i took a different drug test for a different company, i used goldenseal pills along with cranberry juice - failed again! i had been a daily smoker for a long time, but for this latest job offer i stopped for over six weeks and drank 1/2 gallon of water on the day of the test like my freind suggested to me. once again i tested positive for thc.
now im frustrated and giving up. i wish i could, but i cant use my buddies pee 'cause thats dirty too. but he has a rottwieler dog and i was wondering if i could use the dogs pee? has anyone here passed with dog pee? are there any issues with it? can you store it and freeze it like human pee? sorry for the long rambling but as you can probably tell, im in a desperate state now :? :(

thanks in advance
Stad S. Qoe

Postby notbob » Mon May 25, 2009 12:55 pm

Dog
urine would show up very clear in the lab when they run your urine. It
does not contain the same properties as human urine.
Sounds like you've repeatedly used the wrong products for your tests,
we carry everything you need to use to pass your drug test.
http://www.detoxforless.com/
notbob

Postby phalanx » Tue May 26, 2009 9:49 pm

I would'nt even try it. First off, the odor it would give off when they opened the sample would throw up a big red flag. Then the sample will be tested more thorough. I have passed a many of urine tests by giving up the smoke for 2 weeks, then drinking the heck out of water (watch out for water poisoning) until the test and taking goldenseal tabs and these pills called Quicktabs and a good multi-vitamin(take the quicktabs the morning of the test with plenty of water, read the directions). You can get the Quicktabs at pretty much any nutritional food place. I am not sure if the mods will edit this part or not. Hopefully they will leave it here to hlelp you out. Me and my girl are daily smokers(multiple times a day) she has just passed 2 urine tests and a saliva test with this method in the last month. Key thing is YOU CANT SMOKE OR BE AROUND SECOND HAND SMOKE FOR 2 WEEKS Dont even handle your stash. The THC will be absorbed through your skin(ever wonder where hand lotion goes?)The bad part about it is, you have to find a method for your body type. Some ways work for some folks, some ways dont. I am 6' 2" 195lbs and I have used the above method with 100% sucess everytime. Mind you though, this doesnt work for a suprise test. Hopefully this will get you passed, but forget the dog urine idea. Good luck
phalanx

Postby Chris » Wed May 27, 2009 11:13 am

phalanx wrote:I
would'nt even try it. First off, the odor it would give off when they opened the sample would throw up a big red flag.

Labs do not check for correct odor. Nor do they fail or determine the test to be invalid for having abnormal odor.

phalanx wrote:I have passed a many of urine tests by giving up the smoke for 2 weeks, then drinking the heck out of water (watch out for water poisoning) until the test and taking goldenseal tabs

Giving up for 2 weeks then drinking alot of water is a good way for your sample to come back as diluted. Also, many labs now test for Goldenseal. Taking goldenseal is also very dangerious, especially if you have high blood pressure.

phalanx wrote:The THC will be absorbed through your skin(ever wonder where hand lotion goes?)The bad part about it is, you have to find a method for your body type.

THC will not be absorbed threw your skin unless you are handling massive amounts of marijuana. Even then it is highly unlikely you will be above the cutoff of an average test.

Saliva tests only go back 24 hours. These are probably the most inaccurate of all tests. I have known people who smoked about 20 minutes before the saliva test and passed.

Now to answer your question about the dog urine.

Dog urine does not contain any creatinine. Creatinine is only found in human urine and labs test for it.

You can not sub any animal's urine for your own.

I would suggest using Quick Fix if you wanted a fool proof way to substitute.
Chris
Site Admin

dog urine

Postby beenaround » Wed May 27, 2009 5:18 pm

dog urine won't work does not have the right properties if your going to sub it use the real thing take at least 4 ounces temp must be 94- 100 deg. now go to wal-mart in the camping supplies look for (camp soap)in 4 ounce bottle (make sure its a screw off flip top then get a digital thermometer then empty contents clean out contents (residue)from bottle its now ready for use (urine)just get a clean donor now heat urine to over 100 (105 best) deg.before you go in collection site then TAPE it to groin why because your going to sit in a waiting room and temp will decrease while your waiting.you should be able to tell if its to hot when they call your # if so stall for a few mins. if its to cold when they call use your urine in the collection cup to heat the temp strip on the cup dump out your bad pee then use your sub urine good luck
beenaround

frozen urine

Postby beenaround » Wed May 27, 2009 5:39 pm

frozen urine won't work urine must be fresh after 18 hours its no good deterates there will be a collection time on the form thats used I've used urine that was over 7 hours old before I was very nervous it passed my buddy used urine that was around 20 hours old he had to retake a week later he used fresh that time and passed and was retested again the next week and passed we use a 4 ounce bottle because D.O.T. requires at least 2 oz. the 4 oz. btl might give a second shot if needed we have used this method since the late 80's after doing it so many times you would think it would be a breeze but its not practice at home in your restroom with the tip of btl sticking out pants flip top open squeeze urine into cup be sure to flip top to closed before loosening grip on btl it will make a suction sound if u don't good luck
beenaround

dog pee being out of the question...

Postby eey0re » Wed May 27, 2009 6:57 pm

What about urine from a clean sacrifice but who is a diff sex/race? I mean, would they be able to tell if I, white female, used urine from a black male?
eey0re

Postby Chris » Wed May 27, 2009 7:23 pm

The only thing that drug testing labs can look for are drug metabolites.

But why even use someone else's pee when you can use synthetic?

http://www.detoxforless.com/pass-a-drug-test/fake-pee.html

Even if your friend doesn't do drugs you could have a false positive with his urine.
Chris
Site Admin

Postby TexasFireAnt » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:00 pm

What about urine from a clean sacrifice but who is a diff sex/race? I mean, would they be able to tell if I, white female, used urine from a black male

Labs don't perform gender or race tests. Thats illegal as hell and rightfully so. :twisted:
Any human sample can be used, providing that its clean and not old.
Synthetic will also work
TexasFireAnt

Re: dog urine

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Stad S. Qoe wrote:These stupid drug tests!

i failed my 3rd drug test of this year trying to get another job. i was canned earlier this year after testing positive for thc, and i even drank some herbal tea along with taking niacin. it did not work.... when i took a different drug test for a different company, i used goldenseal pills along with cranberry juice - failed again! i had been a daily smoker for a long time, but for this latest job offer i stopped for over six weeks and drank 1/2 gallon of water on the day of the test like my freind suggested to me. once again i tested positive for thc.
now im frustrated and giving up. i wish i could, but i cant use my buddies pee 'cause thats dirty too. but he has a rottwieler dog and i was wondering if i could use the dogs pee? has anyone here passed with dog pee? are there any issues with it? can you store it and freeze it like human pee? sorry for the long rambling but as you can probably tell, im in a desperate state now :? :(

thanks in advance

How are you gonna collect the dogs pee? Most dogs just dont pee at will.
It would be much easier to use the Quick Fix. Its all ready to go. You just need to bring it up to proper temperature.
Teach your dog how to fetch instead of trying to pass your drug tests. 8)

Postby RedIslandRoad » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:42 pm

frozen urine won't work urine must be fresh after 18 hours its no good
Thats bull!
Human urine stays good in the freezer up to 1 year, and three days refrigerated.

we use a 4 ounce bottle because D.O.T. requires at least 2 oz.
Thats also bull! DOT requires only 45ml of sample. Thats not even close to 2 ounces.

Think Im telling any bull? See for yourself here:
http://fmcsa.dot.gov/rules-regulations/ ... /40.63.htm
==========================================
Killing the spread of mis-information
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
RedIslandRoad

Postby coda79 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:54 pm

you are right, Red.
but you left out the three "double yooz" of your link.
try this: http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/rules-regulati ... /40.63.htm

have a wonderful day! :D
coda79

Postby guest420 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:43 pm

you can use dog pee on those instant-result tests and not the lab tests. unless you have a really kewl dog, good luck on gathering the piss sample :)
guest420

Postby nanceattack » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:31 am

They still do an integrity check on the instant test (that is a dipstick as well). Dog urine does not contain creatine and it will not pass the integrity check on anything, including the instant test.
nanceattack
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:35 am

nanceattack wrote:They still do an integrity check on the instant test (that is a dipstick as well).
Not always the case nance. I took a recent job drug test and the nurse only used a 5 panel drug assay. No other test was done.

I guess it depends on how thrifty the employer wants to be.

Next

Return to Urine Testing